Guide for Autors
- Manuscripts intended for publication in Diagnostyka should be submitted in *.doc or *.docx format by an on-line procedure available on https://www.editorialsystem.com/diagen/ .
- Manuscript should be original and should not be submitted either previously or simultaneously elsewhere, neither in whole, nor in part.
- Submitted papers must be written in English.
- A brief abstract must be included. The keywords and subject classification for the article is required.
- Postal addresses, affiliations and email addresses for each author are required.
- Detailed information regarding the preparation of manuscripts is provided below (Article Requirements).
- The submitted manuscript should be information:
- the statement that the manuscript is original, the submission has not been previously published, nor was sent to another journal for consideration,
- 2-3 names of suggested reviewers together with their affiliations, full postal and e-mail addresses; suggested reviewers should be affiliated with other scientific institutions than the affiliations of the authors,
- author’s suggestion to classification of the paper as the research paper, review paper or technical note.
Each manuscript is initially evaluated by the Editor and then allocated to an Associate Editor according to specific subject area. Upon receiving the Associate Editor’s list of potential reviewers, the Editorial Office forwards it to reviewers. The Editor and the Associate Editors make the final recommendation. Their opinions are crucial for the Editorial Committee to decide whether the paper can be accepted for publication or not.
Authors from Poland should additionally add: title, abstract and keywords in Polish. Detailed information for authors from Poland is available at http://diagnostyka.net.pl/strona/warunki-publikacji